The Aplastic Anemia and Myelodysplastic syndromes International Foundation Inc. (AA&MDSIF) describes itself as "dedicated to fighting bone marrow failure diseases through patient support and research."
The organization will hold a it’s AA&MDSIF Patient and family Conference in Indianapolis this year from Friday July 10, to Sunday July 12.
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with a bone marrow failure disease such as aplastic anemia, myelodysplastic syndromes, or acute myeloid leukemia, AA&MDSIF supplied these excellent reasons why you should attend this event.
- Hear from leading experts. Learn more about your disease, current treatments and emerging therapies.
- Talk with fellow patients and their family members about practical matters and their personal experiences.
- Explore a variety of topics on living well and improving your quality of life.
- Join our Support Workshops, which are always a favorite, and connect and share with others who are coping with these rare diseases.
- Understand how AA&MDSIF can help you through this life-changing experience.
- Participate in our Survivors Celebration and leave with a sense of hope and a positive outlook for the future.
To register for this event click here.
Benzene Leukemia Law Blog recommends bookmarking AA&MDSIF’s home page. www.aamds.org/aplastic/